排名500+

小站金币
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2018-4-16 17:30 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
20小站金币
阅读得分:0
听力得分:0
A friend of yours wants to go to university next year but cannot decide on a major field of study. What advice would you give your friend to help make this decision?

Do you think that eating healthy food is easier or more difficult today than it was 40 or 50 years ago? Use examples and details to support your answer.

The man expresses his opinion about the proposal described in the letter. Briefly summarize the proposal then state his opinion about the proposal and explain the 3 reasons he gives for holding that opinion.

Explain the concept of carrying capacity using the example of the moth and Ragwort.

Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which of the two solutions from the conversation you would recommend. Explain the reason for your recommendation.

Using the professor?s example of the pizza restaurant, explain two advantages of franchising.

Question: Summarise the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they cast doubt on specific points made in the reading passage.

Question:
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
When teachers assign projects on which students must work together, the students learn much more effectively than when they are asked to work alone on projects.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Do students learn much more effectively when work togrther when they work alone? From my perspective, anyone who wants to seek a clear-cut answer to this question must be missing one half of the picture. As long as i am concerned, bothing learning in group and working alone can be effective way of  learning, and it depends on on the projects sometimes.

As for some long-lasting and difficult projects, working together really counts and is of great benefit to students.Firstly, group-working lessen the difficulty of the project and save time in many ways. Secondly, students can learn many valueble lessons through group study. Take myself as an example. I am now a undergraduate student, suffering endless projects which virtuely drive me mad. Many projects are such big task which requir-e us to do series of work, from collecting data by doing survey or searching on the internet to making professional analysis by writing codes and making charts. It seems impossible i can cover the task by myself. Fortunately, my pr-ofessor allows us to do the project in groups so that we can distribute the big task into pieces and each member finish his own part.

2018托福真题解析汇总

该用户从未签到

排名58

小站金币
2#
发表于 2018-4-18 11:28 |只看该作者
小站托福app全新发布
同学你好,录音没有声音                              

领取福利

我们将以您绑定的 (****)
作为接收批改短信的默认手机号码

订阅小站最新精品课程信息

领取福利

输入您的手机号码,批改动态随时掌握!

订阅小站最新精品课程信息

您可以在设置—密码安全—绑定手机中随时修改您的手机号码

领取福利

还差最后一步了!只要填写完邮箱即可同时获得批改短信提醒小站精品课程信息两大福利了!

领取福利
快捷菜单